Van Horn Park
1. Route 91 north exit 8 in Springfield route 291 East
2. Take exit 3 off of route 291 East-Armory Street.
3. At the top of the hill on the exit is a light. Bear left at the light around the rotary and the state police barracks following Armory Street taking a right a Blockbuster Video.
4. Go through the light where Armory Street meets Carew st.
5. Van Horn Park is on the right hand side with tennis courts in front. There is a parking lot inside the park. If you cannot find a parking space there is parking along the side streets adjoining Van Horn Park.
Nathan Bill Fields
1. Routhe 91 north take exit 2 in Springfield-Rte. 83 toward Forest Park/E/Longmeadow.
2. At Light take a right onto Sumner Ave.
3. Go through several lights and through the X major intersections with a Cumberland Farms on the left and Walgreens on the right. When you get to an Exon gas station, Eddywood St. is the fifth street past the Exon station on the left.
4. Take Eddywood until you get to Plumtree read. Take a left on Plumtree road and the Nathan Bill Park is on the left hand side. There is limited parking in the lot inside the park. You can legally park on most of the nearby streets in this residential area.